Why Senior Citizens Need Psychological Counseling?
Aging and Geriatric Issues:
- Aging is a natural process that may present challenges for some individuals and their
families. Although many older adults look forward to moving from middle age into their
later years, it may be difficult for others to adjust.
- Immediate memory, or the ability to name objects, hearing and vision, bodily strength,
appetite and energy level.
- Psychological Counselling for Senior Citizen in Kolkata
Cognitive and Mental Health Concerns:
- Senior Citizens often experience mild mental decline as they grow older, but some adults
may be affected by dementia, which can lead to significant impairment in function and
may influence the development of conditions such as depression, paranoia, and anxiety.
Counselling Methods & Procedures:
- The psychologists of Rising Care are highly qualified to handle any critical case regarding
the mental health of senior citizens.
- The healing capabilities of the body could be restored by the counseling methods of our psychologists with new hope to live longer.
- Senior citizens sometimes find it difficult to open up in front of psychologists, but this can
be easily sorted out by the psychologists.
- Behaviorial abnormality found of a senior citizen by their family members can be taken
care of by our psychologists in Rising Care.