Oxygen being our key to life, it is essential that you maintain the level of the gas in your bloodstream. In case you are down with the level you can consider oxygen therapy at home to help you maintain the required level.
Who can require oxygen therapy at home?
Patients suffering from the following chronic diseases can opt for at-home oxygen therapy, such as –
- Congestive heart failure
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Lung cancer
- Sleep apnea
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder or COPD
- Chronic bronchitis
- Cystic fibrosis
What are the benefits of oxygen therapy?
Oxygen therapy at home brings you are a range of health benefits, such as –
- Healthy digestive system
- Strengthens immune system
- Eliminates parasites, bacteria, and viruses
- Improves your energy level
- Improves body movement by strengthening the muscles
- Removes toxins from the body
- Maintains a healthy heart and blood circulation
- Proper production of proteins and hormones
- Improves the metabolism system and metabolizes carbohydrates and fats
- Stimulates the lungs to breathe
- Improves quality of sleep
- Reduces breath shortness
- Decreases heart strain
- Prolonged life
- Reduces hospital visits
- Improves the function of the brain
- Eliminates tissue swelling
- Paces up the healing of wounds
In addition, there are several other benefits of oxygen therapy on your health such as maintaining blood pressure, sugar level in the blood, etc. Before a doctor prescribes his patient with oxygen therapy there are several medical tests that one has to take.
Senior citizens are more prone to suffer from the lack of oxygen owing to which several critical diseases creep in. In such cases, oxygen therapy at home has proven to be one of the best remedies that keep the level of oxygen in one’s body under control.
Rising Care Senior Health Solution brings you medical equipment on sale or rent for oxygen therapy at home. Apart from oxygen therapy equipment, we also offer CPAP, BiPAP on rent/sale at home, doctor visits at home, physiotherapy, outdoor assistance, etc.
Explore our platter of services and offer the best of care to your aged parents even from miles away.