Rising Care’s trained nursing employees are deployed in the ambulance & home to have the ability to perform every form of treatment during emergency hospital visits. Selecting from many trained and experienced nursing applicants we provide specialized nursing care training to them. So at the patients’ homes, they don’t face any problems. Including upgrading clinical checks, (vitals, diet status, mobility status, etc.,) bowel and bladder care, proper care of the bedridden patient, dressings, and other regular care, therapy & medication with administration and record, plus much more.
This is especially useful for doing hospitalization of patients who require ongoing specialized nursing for many days under the supervision of the doctors whether they have been released after hospitalization. Rising Care provides trained professional nurses for home care who can provide specialized nursing care in your home, not only nurse aides who can assist with daily chores of eating, cleaning and mobility of sick patients. All care by Rising Care employees are protocol based and also and described before they start working.
Therefore, the supervising physician knows what actions need to be implemented at your home for his/her patients. Furthermore, reviews are posted for every home visit just like is completed inside a hospital ward and thus in this manner the care become’s systematic.
Rising Care Nurses bring top quality care for our clients’ at home. What they bring to you:
- Employees recruitment process Is stringent, & evaluation Is Completed Based On assignments given.
- Thorough screening of field staff including reference and background inspections.
- Clinical expertise, verified & supported through on-going education & abilities and inspections
- Multidisciplinary home nursing services & internal situation management for cost-effective care centered on positive outcomes.
- Same point access through the Nursing Care Helpline makes it easy for all to get the best care at home.
- 24 x 7 Service makes our service unique and best in town.
- Nurses are well supervised by attached doctor or physician, making the service far better.
- We do take care of insurance and safety of our staff making them work more dedicatedly than any other organization.
- A team of doctors working with the patient at home or at hospital monitors the services of the nurse making him/her more efficient and perfect in his job.
- Nurses do play the role of caregivers with support from Rising Care organization in the coordination with the family of the senior citizen.
- They Offer reliable assistance and aid in day to regular day activities of everyday life on a shift basis.
- Our expert employees are educated to follow a personalized plan of taking care of each client in their home.
A Personalized PLAN OF CARE Can Include ANY OR The Following:
- Appointment & medication reminders
- Bathing: Bed baths, tub baths, or showers
- Dressing, grooming, & toileting
- Escorting clients to visits & outings
- Mobility/Ambulation stairs, wheelchairs, & ramblers
- Diet help with eating
- Exercise routines: Passive or active flexibility
- Obtaining prescriptions
- COMPANIONSHIP/ HEALTH BUDDY
- Buddies Converse, Reminisce, Play Games & Read.
Services that we bring for you :
elder care services in kolkata,
aged care services in kolkata,
care for old at home in kolkata
care for elderly in kolkata,
care for elders in kolkata,
care for senior citizens in kolkata,
senior care services in kolkata,
senior citizen care in kolkata,
care for old at home in kolkata,
Doctors for elder at home Kolkata
old age care at home in kolkata
4.87 Google reviews
Address: 1582, Southend Conclave, Rajdanga Main Rd, Sector E, East Kolkata Twp, Kolkata, West Bengal 700107
Phone: 090380 77784